The Lovelace Provider Search is currently limited to New Mexico and Oklahoma providers.
Please click the links below for full listings of Urgent Care facilities that accept Lovelace Health Plan:
The Provider Finder is currently under development and searches may provide limited results. Additional results can be found at the participating sites:
Additional Information about the Lovelace Provider Search:
- Query is limited to 1000 provider results. Include additional search criteria for a better search experience.
- Practitioner demographic information above comes from forms completed by the practitioner when they join the health plan and when changes occur. Practitioner specialty, board certification status and hospital affiliations are verified by the health plan's Credentialing Department when the practitioner joins the plan and every three years after that. Practitioner information is updated as the plan is notified of changes by the practitioner.
- Hospital/facility demographic information above comes from forms completed by the hospital/facility when they join the health plan and when changes occur. Facility accreditation is verified by the health plan's Credentialing Department when the hospital/facility joins the plan and every three years after that. Hospital/facility information is updated as the plan is notified of changes by the hospital/facility.
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) requires practitioners and hospitals to participate in Lovelace's Health Plan quality improvement program. Lovelace Health Plan Credentialing Department verifies completion of educational modules and maintenance of board certifications for licensed practitioners and accreditation for hospitals. This verification is preformed in the initial application process and every three years through our re-credentialing process. Lovelace Health Plan disclaims responsibility for the accuracy (presence or absence) of these designations.
- * Call provider to confirm Panel Status (Accepting Patients). Panels change regularly and may not be current.